Bringing Professional Insights to Personal Finances
At TAG Family CFO, we streamline the efforts of our client’s trusted advisors to ensure that all aspects of their financial life are working together in a strategic and efficient manner.
A collaborative implementation with all of our client’s professional advisors leverages their total expertise and gives everyone the backdrop to make better financial decisions and achieve goals.
TAG Family CFO works in partnership with trusted advisors to ensure the highest quality data and financial reporting is delivered to the personal financial management team. This helps maintain a comprehensive view of family wealth and gives full visibility into the performance of their portfolio.
TAG Family CFO does not manage wealth, or do taxes, audits, tax planning or financial planning.
“The month-end financial reports that TAG Family CFO provides to my clients give a clear, aggregated picture of their current financial status and helps establish wealth preservation,” –Client’s Estate Attorney.
How TAG Family CFO Provides Value to Trusted Advisors
- Simplifying complex financial structures with one holistic report
- Providing timely and accurate financial reports
- Helping to identify red flags or financial gaps
- Providing a Controller-level point of contact between CPA and client
- Ensuring reliable, timely and organized client data
- Tracking 1099’s, K-1’s, charitable contributions, medical expenses, sales of stock and all other income
- Handling preliminary year-end tax work with Annual Tax Organizer
Trust | Estate | Divorce | M & A | Attorney:
- Being a resource for quick access to data and financial statements
- Setting up quarterly and yearly reviews of estate status
- Court accounting for estate planning
- Providing Trust accounting
- Assisting with financial analysis in a divorce – read divorce case study
- Tracking alimony, income and separate expenses
- Separating business and personal transactions before sale of business – read sale of business case study
- Providing an accurate snapshot of monthly spending
- Customizing financial reports and budgets for planning needs
- Setting up cash flow management
- Tracking income and expenses on a monthly basis
- Setting up financial calendar of due dates, so there are no gaps in payment
- Annual reviews of insurance policies
- Detecting any gaps in coverage
- Providing an accurate overview of valuable inventory
- Producing accurate personal financial statements
- Assisting with documentation for loans and renewals
- Tracking loan covenants
- Accelerating the refinance process
Are you a Trusted Advisor with high-net-worth clients who would benefit from TAG Family CFO services? Please reach out for additional information or an introduction meeting.