Trust your personal bill management to a team you can rely on.
Outsource your monthly expense payments to our team of personal bill management experts who specialize in serving the needs of high net worth individuals and families.
Comprehensive Bill Pay Services for Families & Individuals
Partner with a trusted accounting team to consolidate your expenses into a single account that is securely managed on your behalf. TAG personal bill management services are ideal for busy families, entrepreneurs, elderly individuals and busy international travelers. We oversee all of your monthly personal expenses, initiate payments, and reconcile your accounts. You and/or your designated representative maintain any-time access, issue approvals, and receive comprehensive reports through our secure platform.
Benefits to Families & Individuals
- Reduce the overwhelm of managing multiple bills and due dates
- Centralize household expenses, including properties from around the globe, staff and dues
- Access a single account for an at-a-glance view of monthly expenses and due dates
- Free up more time to focus on your family and enjoy your wealth
- Streamline personal expense management for aging or disabled parents
Supporting Your Relationship with Your Personal Financial Team
TAG personal bill management services alleviate the burden on your personal financial team to supervise the details of your monthly personal bills and expenses, so the focus stays on their relationship with you. Depending on the need and the complexity of your financial affairs, you can utilize TAG bill pay as a stand-alone service or in conjunction with financial reporting, budgeting or tracking. TAG manages the day-to-day, so your financial team can focus on the big picture.
Benefits to Financial Managers
- Your financial team can view all bill pay transactions using 24-hour, secure access and monthly reporting
- TAG verifies and reconciles all personal expenses and bills on behalf of your account
- Your team can devote more time to wealth management services, not bookkeeping tasks