Basile Construction, Inc. has been serving the San Diego community since 1989. They are an underground general contractor, specializing in wet utilities, sewer, water and storm drain.
Basile Construction connected with TAG for software consulting through the Association of General Contractors, San Diego Chapter. They purchased Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (formerly Sage Timberline Office) as a solution to move away from using a combination of Excel, MS Word and a shared drive, which produced too many errors and information that wasn’t easily accessible.
“Sage 300 CRE takes away a lot of unnecessary paperwork”, said Dawn Basile, Controller. “We now have fewer errors and easy access to centralized paperwork and data”.
Basile sought out TAG’s expertise to help customize programs and reporting within Sage 300 CRE.
“We knew we weren’t using all the features and capabilities that the software can provide, so TAG helped us in ways that we didn’t know the software could be utilized”, said Basile.
TAG’s initial and ongoing consulting and training includes the following:
- Recommending Project Management module to give easy, centralized access to costs, contracts and document information.
- Implementing Crystal Reports to provide presentation-quality reports, with multiple templates available for fast customization.
- Building in custom subcontractor contract print-outs.
- Providing software solutions to efficiently advance the capabilities of Sage 300 CRE.
- Continuous technical support.
With Sage Certified Consultants at TAG, they have the knowledge and expertise to help Basile Construction make the most of their Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate software. They helped eliminate redundant tasks, unnecessary paperwork processing, and errors. By improving project communication and providing single-source access to their information, Basile Construction always has a complete and current picture of any project, which saves time and improves productivity.