Successful and active business owner and world traveler.
The Client’s company was growing quickly and although he was still actively engaged in the day-to-day business, he began travelling the world with his new found wealth. He quickly realized his time management was too complex to manage himself, and his life would be much easier if someone else took care of the details.
TAG Family CFO was brought in to act as an executive assistant for the client.
- Client’s calendar, email and personal files were set up virtually to allow shared access at any time.
- Tight event and travel calendar were maintained.
- TAG acted as a ‘screener’ for all requests for donations, appointments, investments, etc.
- TAG processed payroll and handled HR responsibilities for his household employees.
- TAG acted as project manager for the client’s home remodel.
- The client now has a well-organized calendar, with no event or meeting conflicts.
- He spends less time digging through emails and proposals
- His schedule is always planned out and he has more time to enjoy life and focus on his business.