A long-term TAG Family CFO client, using Controller-level services.
The family was in need of outsourced/part-time executive assistant services to manage a relocation project.
The family’s main house was under construction and they needed to relocate temporarily. While in the middle of a remodel, along with a busy schedule, the family required a resource to oversee all the details of the move.
- Connecting the family with “white glove” movers, experienced with high-end moves and transferring valuables
- Researching pricing and terms for storage facilities
- Taking inventory of household items and valuables
- Assisting with pick-ups for charitable donations
- Wrapping and packing smaller items
- Ensuring the cancellation of all utilities and returning cable boxes and internet modems
- Facilitating the move on schedule and without disruption
- Setting up phone and internet
- Unpacking kitchen items on the first day, so the family was able to be functionable
TAG Family CFO was able to alleviate the stress of moving, by being the point person for all communication and seamlessly executing the family relocation. From start to finish, the family was able to move in a short amount of time, with little disruption to their daily life. They were assured that their personal, valuable items were properly taken care of and accounted for during the move.