Sage Construction Integration Products & Solutions
TAG works with the best third-party solutions that seamlessly integrate with Sage construction software products to enhance their capabilities. Whether you are dealing with check printing, estimating take-off, remote time capture, reporting, business intelligence, invoice routing and approval, human resources or mobile service management, TAG has a Sage construction integration product to offer you.
Authorized Sage Construction Integration Products:
- Custom Home Builders
- AP Approval Process
- Business Reporting
- Check Printing/Supplies
- Database Reporting
- Operational Reporting
- Field Reporting/Daily Logs
- Field Service
- Human Resources
- On-Screen Takeoff
Sage Paperless Construction
Gain control over electronic content and eliminate the paper chase with an easy way to store, retrieve and route documents throughout your accounting and operations department. Sage Paperless construction integrates with Sage 100 Contractor and Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate. Learn More
- Save time by eliminating the wasted effort looking for lost or misplaced files.
- Improve productivity by providing easier access to company- and projected-related documents.
- Increase efficiency across your organization with automated document distribution and invoice approval processes.
- Make payments prompt and easier to track so you can build stronger relationships with subcontractors.
- Eliminate the need for paper files and their storage fees.
Sage Service Operations
Sage Service Operations enables technicians to complete their work in less time and make fewer trips by providing real-time information they need in the field on a tablet or mobile device. Effectively manage service operations and reduce the time to invoice by integrating with your Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate or Sage 100 Contractor solution. Learn more
- Simplify service operations and reduce the time to invoice by tracking time, materials, billing amounts, and more from the field quickly and accurately.
- Improve communication between office staff and field technicians by capturing details like time, materials used, notes and work order status in real-time.
- Better manage potential new business with the ability to create, track, and follow up on quotes while on site with the customer.
- Enhance customer service by giving your clients the ability to take control of their account information and submit service requests anytime and anywhere.
- Reduce paperwork and administrative overhead by eliminating duplicate data entry or errors caused by misreading technician notes.
Sage Construction Project Center
Sage Construction Project Center helps teams reduce risk and drive efficiencies by automating the sharing, distribution, and tracking of all project-related details, including email communciation, documents, approvals and more. Whether it’s a request from the field, an RFI from a subcontractor, or an approval from the owner, Sage Construction Project Center provides access to the information so action can be taken immediately. Learn more
- Get timely, convenient, and mobile access to all types of contract and project-related documents, photos, files and more.
- Allow everyone on a project – including the owner, project team, architects, engineers, and subcontractors – to share, find and track documents as well as a variety of transactions from the office or jobsite.
- Keep projects on time and on budget with automated workflow processes.
- Minimize the risk of litigation with detailed document management control and tracking.
- Improve collaboration and drive efficiencies through anytime, anywhere access to project-related details.
Sage Bid Management
With Sage Bid Management you’ll experience true collaboration among everyone on the project including estimators, subcontractors, and material suppliers. The solution helps estimators and bid coordinators automate and manage the entire bid process. As a result, estimators can spend more time on vendor/subcontractor prequalification, selection and negotiating the best contract terms. Best of all, information can be viewed, accessed, and shared with bidders from a single and secure online location. With improved visibility into project documentation, you’ll gain better control throughout the preconstruction phase of every project – laying the foundation for successful and profitable projects. Learn more
- Achieve a higher response rate from bidders by efficiently managing all aspects of the invitation to bid process.
- Spend less time managing bid details and more time choosing the best bid.
- Save money and ensure profitable projects by reducing oversights throughout the bid management process.
- Reduce risk throughout the bidding process by monitoring all activities including vendor certifications and qualifications leaving more time for vendor/sub selections and negotiating the best terms.
- Improve efficiencies as a result of better documentation throughout the bid management process.