Office Location: Orange County, CA
Department: Outsourced Corporate Accounting
- Complex Journal Entries- Creating, adjusting and entering journal entries into client/internal accounting software.
- Transactional Accounting
- Period Closing – Provide complete, accurate & timely period closing.
- Monthly Financial Statement Preparation
- Account Management
- Advisor Communication-on basic financial statements with creation of supporting schedules.
- Pre-Tax Preparation – Work with client CPAs to complete Tax Organizers in timely fashion.
- Maintain Electronic Files-Ensure accurate and organized filing system
- Update and Maintain TAG 7-Step Files
- Vendor Management
- Year-end reporting
- Maintenance of financial charts and graphs
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Moderate accounting software systems knowledge (QuickBooks, Excel)
- 3 + years accounting experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Moderate Accounting Skills
- Moderate Excel Skills (Working knowledge of MS Office Suite)
- Intermediate Accounting and tax knowledge
- Proficiency in cloud-based software, including intermediate Quickbooks experience
- Moderate ability to analyze complex accounting problems
- Record-keeping and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to interact professionally with clients
If you would like to apply for this position, please send the following to:
Amy Laughner, HR Generalist
- Cover Letter
- Salary requirements