Office Location: La Jolla, CA
Department: Family CFO
As an outsourced accounting firm for corporations and high-net-worth families, TAG Family CFO serves as an engaged and trusted extension of each client’s business and provides timely and accurate financial information.
The Staff Accountant will provide full-cycle accounting services for a number of clients in different industries on an ongoing basis. This position is responsible for excellent communication, meeting deadlines and ensuring diligent and responsive service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Basic Journal Entries – Creating, Adjusting and Entering of journal entries into client/internal accounting software.
- Transactional Accounting – General Bookkeeping responsibilities, including managing AP, AR and Payroll.
- Period Closing – Provide complete, accurate & timely period closing.
- Assist in Tax Preparation – Work with client CPAs to complete Tax Organizers in timely fashion.
- Bill Pay – Set up bill pay process for clients.
- Account Management – Ensuring clients are receiving the intended value of the services provided through consistent communication and follow up.
- Deadline Management – Reference financial calendar to ensure all deadlines are met.
- 1-2 years of Accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Moderate accounting software systems knowledge (QuickBooks, Excel).
If you would like to apply for this position, please send the following to:
Amy Laughner, HR Generalist
- Cover Letter
- Salary Expectations
Working at TAG:
All of our accounting consultants are hired as full-time, permanent employees of TAG. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive plan and quarterly bonuses
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Mileage reimbursement for off-site work
In addition to the stated benefits package, TAG offers a flexible work schedule and recently rolled out a telecommuting policy. We understand that our most important part of our success depends on employees. There is an opportunity for growth at TAG with experienced mentoring, continuing education, personal development and camaraderie. See here for a list of 10 Reasons to Work at TAG.