Office Location: La Jolla, CA
Department: Family CFO
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Complex Journal Entries- Creating, adjusting and entering journal entries into client/internal accounting software.
• Transactional Accounting
• Period Closing – Provide complete, accurate & timely period closing.
• Monthly Financial Statement Preparation
• Account Management
• Advisor Communication-on basic financial statements with creation of supporting schedules.
• Pre-Tax Preparation – Work with client CPAs to complete Tax Organizers in timely fashion.
• Maintain Electronic Files-Ensure accurate and organized filing system
• Update and Maintain TAG 7-Step Files
• Vendor Management
• Year-end reporting
• Maintenance of financial charts and graphs
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Moderate accounting software systems knowledge (QuickBooks, Excel)
• 3 + years accounting experience
Skills and Knowledge
• Moderate Accounting Skills
• Moderate Excel Skills (Working knowledge of MS Office Suite)
• Intermediate Accounting and tax knowledge
• Proficiency in cloud-based software, including intermediate Quickbooks experience
• Moderate ability to analyze complex accounting problems
• Record-keeping and organizational skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to interact professionally with clients
TAG provides an enjoyable work environment, positive team energy, a comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Plan, 401k and much more!
If you would like to apply for this position, please send the following to:
Amy Laughner, HR Generalist
- Cover Letter
- Industry Experience
- Salary Expectations