Sage Construction Solutions
As a top Sage partner, working exclusively with Sage construction accounting and estimating software, TAG has deep knowledge of Sage construction solutions and integrated third-party software. We work to optimize your software investment by providing Sage construction solutions that fit your industry-specific needs for better reporting, collaboration and time-saving techniques.
Data Monitoring Solutions and Alerts
Sage MyAssistant & MyCommunicator
Gain timely insights for making better decisions with these powerful add-ons to Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate. MyAssistant and MyCommunicator work to keep an eye on your business and take automatic action. Leverage the power of Outlook through MyCommunicator to request information, share important data, manage to-dos and set reminders providing drill-down access to additional details as needed. With these Sage solutions you will improve communication inside and outside your company.
- Identify subcontractors with insurance expiring in 30 days and sends them a personalized email requesting an updated certificate.
- Provide each project manager with a list of cost codes that are over budget or when jobs fall below a profit threshold.
- Generate and distribute job reports on a regular schedule.
- Alert parties when a change request, RFI or submittal is overdue.
- Notify team members of jobs or contracts not billed in a certain number of days.
Easily transfer your Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate data to/from Excel with Office Connector. Save hours of time on reporting and analysis tasks using Excel with Office Connector. The Sage solutions consist of three separate products that allow you to query, report and move data back and forth between Microsoft Excel and Sage 300 CRE.
- Sage 300 Office Connector Query – automatically retrieve data from Sage 300 CRE for analysis and data manipulation using familiar Excel reports, worksheets, and graphs.
- Sage 300 Office Connector Write – maps data from your Excel worksheets and forms to corresponding writable fields within Sage 300 CRE.
- Sage 300 Office Connector Import – quickly save Excel worksheets in formats that can be imported in Sage 300 CRE.
- Sage 300 Office Connector Financials – use your Sage 300 CRE financial data in Excel to create robust financial reports leveraging all of Excel’s features, including formatting high-quality presentations, graphing and charting and pivot tables.
Sage Intelligence Reporting
Intelligence Reporting by Sage makes reporting easy. It pulls data from your Sage 100 Contractor software and imports it into Excel templates that highlight customized details for each job. Leverage the flexibility of using and sharing spreadsheets but without the hassle of manual labor and data entry errors.
- View, modify and create reports based on your spreadsheet knowledge, so you can extend visibility across key areas
- Create customized reports
- Easily schedule and distribute reports to on-site and off-site project members
- Gain access to an immediate library of additional reports
Home Builder Software Solutions
BuilderMT is a Workflow Management Suite (WMS) for home builders that seamlessly integrates with Sage 300 CRE. BuilderMT handles everything from options to sales to customer service and warranty.
MasterView by Pharaoh
MasterView was designed for home builders using Sage construction software to allow for web-based capabilities from option selections to build-out, customer service and warranty tracking and even sales lead generation and marketing. It provides effective communication with homebuyers and trade partners.
Mobile Time Entry Solutions
hh2 Remote Payroll
hh2 Remote Payroll provides a cloud-based, paperless, timecard solution that fully integrates with Sage construction software. With real-time reporting and control cost codes for each job, you receive cutting edge technology that syncs with your Sage construction accounting system.
SSO Time Entry
Self-service payment software that integrates with Sage construction software and automates the entire AP process. You can print MICR checks on blank check stock and generate basic ACH, EFT and wire payments locally to submit to your bank.