Two-Day Virtual Conference, brought to you by Core Associates, the developer of TimberScan.
August 25 & August 27
Attend one of the most exciting construction software events of the year, virtually! You’ll be eligible to win prizes just for attending.
This online event will feature software, specifically designed for the construction industry, including:
- TimberScan: the leading AP automation and content management system for Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate. This customer-favorite reduces data entry while simplifying workflows associated with job-related documents. TimberScan is intuitive to use as it mimics the Sage 300 CRE user experience, which is why 2,000 companies are using it.
- Core Cloud Systems: from the makers of TimberScan, working with Sage 300 CRE and other accounting ERP systems, it takes the hassle out of managing paper forms, and countless solutions from various providers. CCS is the newest, single solution solving your PO, time tracking, expense reporting, and other operational challenges with effortless automation all in one place.
- New Solutions for construction professionals:
- Recognize the value of offering mobile applications to personnel on the move and would like more information on the advantages of using mobile apps.
- Need to be able to execute AP tasks from anywhere
- Are ready to get rid of paper-based processes
- Enjoy fast access to accurate data from a single location
- Dislike conducting manual data entry
- Are missing your yearly conference and trade show experiences