For over a decade, a demolition contractor in Los Angeles has been a leader in the hazardous material remediation industry. Servicing a variety of clients throughout southern California, the demolition contractor specializes in hazardous material remediation in commercial, industrial, education, government, healthcare, marine ports, airports, retail, and hospitality spaces.
This demolition contractor in Los Angeles had outgrown QuickBooks and needed a construction specific software solution for better job costing and time tracking for field employees. In addition, the demolition contractor desired the ability to centralize paperwork, capture and store data, automate document distribution and invoice approval processes.
With TAG’s recommendation, the demolition contractor in Los Angeles installed Sage 100 Contractor and Sage Paperless – constructing the ideal combination of software products built to keep up with the everyday operations of a busy contracting company. Through the implementation of the software, the demolition contractor was able to increase their financial visibility and maximize productivity by utilizing iPads to reduce paperwork, improve communication efficiency and automate the approval process. Sage 100 Contractor offers construction specific solutions for:
- Project scheduling and management
- Job costing
- Service management
- Measuring company performance
- Invoicing and Change orders
- Comprehensive and customizable reporting
- Automated alerts
- Centralize paperwork
- Capture and store data
- Provide easier access to company and project-related documents
- Automate document distribution and invoice approval processes
- Easily track and prompt payments
- Eliminate the need for paper files and forgo document storage fee