The OC Office of TAG, lead by Justin Atneyel, joins the Orange County Startup Council.
The OC Startup Council helps new and early stage companies by connecting them to the very best technology, software and service firms they need in order to accelerate growth. With local professional resources in Orange County, startups have easier access to an ecosystem who understand their business needs and can help achieve global reach.
If you are a startup, join the community and your company will be listed in the directory. You will have a chance to attend events, meet fellow startup entrepreneurs and find investors and VC firms to help you along the way. In addition, list job openings and get the latest startup news in OC.
How Does TAG in Orange County Help Startup Companies?
TAG offers a cost-effective outsourced accounting solution for startup companies. The team, lead by division manager, Justin Atneyel, understand the unique needs of startup and early stage companies. For startups with limited resources, including time and money, TAG offers a fractional approach to accounting and financial support. You pay for the services and time that is required to have financial reporting in order to make better decisions.
Outsourced Accounting Services for Startups:
- General bookkeeping
- Fractional accounting
- Preparing financial statements
- Helping develop and update a business plan
- Financial modeling and budgeting
- Expertise in NetSuite & QuickBooks and other software applications
- Pricing and gross margin analysis
- Cash flow planning and analysis
- Fundraising support
- Accounting systems recommendations and implementation
- Investor and board reporting
- Capitalization table review, support and updates
- Expertise with equity and debt structures and terms
- ROI and break-even analysis
*Special Offer* for OCSC Members:
- TAG is offering a free initial consultation with a Fractional CFO for up to 2 hours.
- Waiving accounting system setup fees for startups (must meet certain accounting software criteria).
- Schedule your first 30-minute meeting today. Simply choose the date and time on Justin’s calendar.
Want to learn more about how your startup company can benefit from the Orange County Startup Council? Contact TAG is you’d like to learn more about how we can help with your internal accounting operations.
- Startup news in OC
- Events Calendar
- Job listings